3 EASY STEPS TO BOOK YOUR HERO
To ensure a smooth HERO Südtirol Dolomites, athletes as well as everyone else must book the following services between 1 and 4 June 2021:
- Quick antigen test
- Race number retrieval
- Side event access
You need to have one of the following documents recognised by the South Tyrolean Health Agency to retrieve your race number and access the side events:
- Covid-19 “Green Pass” or one of the equivalent documents:
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate which is valid on race day on 12 June a vaccination certificate or an equivalent document – which will only be considered valid 15 days after the first dose
- an antigen test taken 48 hours before the race, i.e. starting from Thursday 10 and valid until race
- day on 12 June (the test is considered valid from midnight of the day in which you took the test)
Jump to the FAQ section should you have any questions.
- 1. Quick antigen test
- 2. Race number retrieval
- 3. Side event access
1. QUICK NOSE ANTIGEN TEST - CoronaPass Alto Adige, 72-HOUR VALIDITY
This test is compulsory if you do not have an Italian Green Pass or an internationally equivalent document OR a negative antigen test result valid on the race day on 12 June. Negative test holders will be issued a CoronaPass Alto Adige which will last for 72 hours.
Covid Test Center - Selva di Val Gardena, Casa della Cultura, Via Meisules 146 - Google Maps location
|Thursday, 10 June||8 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.||2 p.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday, 11 June||8 a.m. - 12.30 p.m||2 p.m. – 8 p.m.|
The test can only be pre-booked at the Covid Test Center in Selva di Val Gardena.
However, you can also take the quick antigen test in S. Christina, Ortisei and the pharmacies in Ortisei and Selva di Val Gardena.
The test is free.
You will receive a password-protected result via email, and the password will be sent to your mobile phone. You should receive both approx. 30 minutes after the quick antigen test. Following that, you will be allowed to retrieve your race number.